Powered by SmartCatalog IQ

Change of Program

Students who wish to change their academic program of study must reapply to the university through the Office of Graduate Enrollment Services and seek admission to that program, with the exception of M.Ed. students in the elementary, curriculum and instruction, secondary, and special education programs who may request to change between those four programs within the department. Curriculum and instruction students must submit official documentation of the required scores on the Praxis-Math and the VCLA in order to be considered for a change to the elementary, secondary, or special education programs. A nondegree student must apply to become a degree-seeking student.